Issue Date: 30th Sept – 3rd Oct 2019
Price Band(Rs): 315 – 320 | Lot Size (No. of Share): 40
The company was incorporated on September 27, 1999 in
New Delhi. This is one of the authorized companies by Indian Railways to avail
services to railways, Catering Services , Internet Ticketing booking and
packaged drinking water at Indian railways. It is the state-owned company which
is under the control of the Ministry of railway. The major functions of the
firm are upgrading, modernizing, professionalizing, hospitality services at
railways stations, on trains and other locations to attract and promote global
and domestic Travel and Tourism in India.
It runs its own website www.irctc.co.in (is one of the most transacted websites in the Asia-Pacific region) popular and easily easy to get to with a transaction volume of more than 25 million per month and 8.2 million logins per day and about 800,000 tickets booked every day.
Significant business segments of IRCTC: –
Catering Services: – IRCTC
facilitates food catering services to Indian Railways passengers on trains and
stations. It runs catering services through mobile catering units, base
kitchens, cell kitchens, refreshment rooms, food plazas, food courts, train
side vending, and Jan Ahaars over the Indian Railways network. “Food on track”
is its mobile app and www.ecatering.irctc.co.in is its website for
Internet Ticketing: – The Company offers its own
website and mobile app to book online railway tickets. Approx. 0.80 million
tickets have been booked through its website irctc.co.in and Mobile App
Packaged drinking water (Rail Neer) : The Company
is one of the authorized entity by the Ministry of Railways to manufacturer and
distributor of packaged drinking water at each and
every railway station and on trains.
Travel and Tourism: – IRCTC also offers various tourism segments such as hotel bookings, rail, land, cruise and air tour packages and air ticket bookings.
Outlook of IRCTC:-
- Authorized by the Ministry of Railways for Indian Railway tickets online bookings;
- One of the best Catering service providers to travelers of Indian Railways;
- Offering and managing tourism and hospitality services in India;
- Exclusive and strong operating system and internal controls;
- Experienced and skilled Management and workforce.
Objects of the Issue:-
To carry out the disinvestment of Equity Shares by the Selling
Shareholder constituting of the Company’s paid up Equity Share capital and to
avail the advantages of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges (NSE,
|Issue Open: –||Sep 30,2019 -Oct 3,2019|
|Issue Type|| Book
Built Issue IPO
|Issue Size (Value)||20,160,000
Eq Shares of Rs 10
up to Rs 645.12 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per
|Issue Price||Rs. 315- Rs.
320 Per Equity Share
|Retail Discount||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||40 Shares|
|Application Amount||Rs. 12,800|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Offer Size Allocated
- QIB Portion: Not more than 50% of the offer;
- Retail Portion: Not less than 35% of the offer
- NII Portion: Not less than 15% of the offer
- Employee Reservation Portion: 160,000 shares
Important dates for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism
Corporation Limited (IRCTC) Allotment BSE and NSE.
Indian Railway Catering and
Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) IPO allotment status would be available soon after the
IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing
date which in this IPO yet to be announced. Important Tentative dates for IRCTC
Limited IPO are:
• The Allotment date for IRCTC IPO issue is expected on Oct 8,2019
• The amount will get unblocked on Oct 9, 2019.
• The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on Oct 9, 2019
• The Shares of IRCTC Limited is likely to get listed on Oct 10, 2019 on both
Check the allotment on the given below link with PAN or Application number or Demat account No.:-
- To Check Your IPO Online Allotment Status
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO
- Enter your PAN Number / Application No /DP Client ID.