1.What Are Eligible Securities Under RGES?
- Equity shares falling in the list of securities declared as “BSE-100″ or ” CNX-100″.
- Equity shares of public sector enterprises which are categorised as Maharatna, Navratna or Miniratna by the Central Government
- Units of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) or Mutual Fund (MF) schemes which have securities eligible under Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS) as underlying, provided they are listed and traded on a stock exchange and settled through a depository mechanism.
- Follow on Public Offer of eligible securities.
- New Fund Offers (NFOs) of eligible ETF’s and mutual funds.
- Initial Public Offer of a public sector undertaking wherein the government shareholding is at least fifty-one per cent. which is scheduled for getting listed in the relevant previous year and whose annual turnover is not less than four thousand crore rupees during each of the preceding three years;