1.What are the Documents to Start a Franchisee?
You need the following documents to open an account:
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Educational proof (minimum intermediate)
- Residential address proof
- Office address proof (electricity bill, phone bill-BSNL or MTNL, bank statement)
- Four photographs
- CA reference letter
- Name affidavit in case of any kind of mismatch in name on a Rs. 10 stamp paper
Note: Above documents should be attested from a Notary or CA
2.What is main role of a Sub Broker?
The main role of a Sub broker is to recruit clients under him & regulate their business, based on which brokerage will be generated.
3.Who is a Sub Broker?
A sub broker is a person who is registered with SEBI as such and is affiliated to a member of a recognized stock exchange.
4.What makes someone eligible to become a Sub-Broker?
To become a Sub Broker with Ez Wealth – Wealth Discovery, you need to have the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the broking business, either as a sub/main broker or a client
- Basic knowledge about trading
- Basic qualification of HSC
- Minimum 21 years old at the time of applying
5.What kind of marketing support will a Sub Broker get from Ez Wealth?
A Sub Broker would receive the following marketing support from US
- Marketing Collaterals
- Seminars and Events
- Market Research Report
6.Will Ez Wealth provide any training to the Sub Broker?
Yes, Ez Wealth will provide training to the Sub Broker regarding all its applications & software to ensure smooth functioning of the business. Start a Franchisee, Now!