1.What Are the Different Types Of Accounts?
There are three types of accounts – Trading, Trading & Demat, Commodity Accounts
- Only a Trading account is needed to trade F&O (Equity, Currency)
- Commodity trading account is needed to trade MCX and NCDEX
- Demat is required for equity delivery based trading
To trade intraday equity only trading account is enough, but you have to map any existing demat account that you already hold to this trading account.
2.How much time is required to open an account?
- 10 minutes for both trading and Dmat account through our Adhaar based account opening software if all the documents are available with the client
You can start trading F&O as soon as your equity trading account is opened. To trade equity (delivery or intraday), you will need to wait till the demat account is opened.
4.What Are Account Opening Charges?
We open free of cost trading & lifetime demat account and comes with the option of unlimited trading in all segments.
6.What are the next steps after opening an account?
Once your account is open you will receive 2 emails from Ez Wealth
- Welcome email which gives you the login and password to our reporting back office platform.
- Trading and transaction passwords email. You can login and trade using these on any of our platforms. You will be asked to change the passwords on your first login. You will be able to trade or view equity/stocks only once the Dmat is opened
7.What is the username and password policy at Ez Wealth?
At Ez Wealth we have various products offerings that require separate authentications; a user who has a trading account with us has to enter his credentials for:
- Online Trading
- Back-Office Login
- Fund Transfer
8.How would I be able to make transactions after I open an account on Ez Wealth Online Portal?
There are several ways to make transactions on Ez Wealth Portal; you can access the Online Trading platform through our quick links. You can also access our Transact Now page which is a menu item under My Accounts by entering your UID and Password that would be provided to after your trading account is opened.
9.Who do I contact for Username , Password and other access issues?
For all username and password related questions please contact our Customer Care center our drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org